Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Introducing the new Events Promotions Executives 2014

As you may be aware we have recently hired 4 new events promotions executives to help run our freshers, postgraduate and careers fairs over the next few months. 

I thought it was only right to introduce you and let them tell you a little bit about themselves as these are the friendly faces you will see when attending out fairs.

Meet the team | 
From left to right | Charlotte, Arthur, Charlotte and Sarah
 Meet Charlotte Humphries | 

 
Hi everyone,

My name's Charlotte and I've recently graduated from Sheffield University with a degree in modern languages. Since then I have been travelling and working abroad spending the majority of my time in Spain and France. Now I am back in the UK, I am interested in starting my career in PR, international marketing and advertising. I applied for this position at TARGETjobs because I enjoy chatting to students, I can relate to them and advise them about their career and post university options.

One interesting fact about me is...
I once lived in the French Alps 



 Meet Arthur Russell | 



My name's Arthur and I am a Cardiff University graduate. I have a degree in sociology and I am interested in working within third sector education, marketing and social research. 

When I was at university I worked in the undergraduate office as an ambassador which meant I had to attend HE fairs. 

The reason I chose to work for TARGETjobs is because I love meeting new people, I have experience with working at fairs and I want to gain more work experience in this field. 

One interesting fact about me is... 
I once met Craig Murray and ended up staying at his mansion for the weekend.                                      

Meet Charlotte Fraser |
So, my names Charlotte and I am a recent graduate from The University of Hull. I studied my degree in marketing with professional experience. I was the president of the dance society and taught tap and modern classes, as well as attending ballet, street, lyrical and freestyle classes. 

I wanted to work for TARGETjobs as I feel it's a great company to gain experience with. As a graduate I found the website really easy to use and it had really helpful information about the working environment. I have previous experience working at freshers fairs and thought it would be a good opportunity to get involved with students and help them when looking for graduate jobs, internships and placements. 
One interesting fact about me is.... I taught Radio 1 presenter Greg James how to do the worm live on his radio show. 

Meet Sarah Smith | 

Hi Guys, 

My names Sarah and I am a graduate from Essex University. I graduated with a degree in film studies and Literature.  I became a cheerleader at university with the 'Essex Flames' and competed for 4 years, also getting my coaching qualification in the process. 

I worked with the students union as a sabbatical officer and was voted in by students to represent students. 

Really glad that this opportunity will enable me to work with students again! I would like to go into the entertainment industry , possibly as a TV presenter. 

One interesting fact about me is... I am allergic to raw fruit and vegetables.


To find out what fairs are on over the next few month have a look at our website: 

For all other events follow our Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback here: