- Are you studying for a BA? Worried about what to do when you graduate? There’s good news; you are definitely not alone. What’s more, you might be surprised by the options available to you. Arts grads are more flexible than they may come to believe.
- The shortlists for the 2013 National Council for Work Experience awards are in, and some nominees are already getting plenty of attention. For example, the John Lewis Partnership and BP have done particularly well.
- January 31 was also your last chance to apply for the TARGETjobs Undergraduate of the Year awards. Entry has now closed, and for those of you who applied – even at the last minute – you should keep your inbox open for that email, and check your spam folder just in case.
- But if you’re looking for an event you can still get involved in, you should check out the Bristol Law Conference. It’s a good opportunity for both would-be lawyers and would-be journalists to boost their legal knowledge and find out about the profession.
- And finally there’s the reason we’re all here – graduate job vacancies. In particular there are vacancies in engineering and retail with application closing dates over the next week. It’s now or never! Check out our latest deadlines here.
TARGETjobs offers the largest choice of graduate jobs, placements and internships. Independent reviews on top graduate employers and career planning tools and expert guidance. Become a TARGETjobs blogger by getting in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.