- Many graduate job hunters worry that they won’t be able to answer interview questions. Would-be Clyde & Co employees don’t want to run afoul of 'why pursue a career in law?' Here’s how to answer the killer question.
- That said, applications to join the Bar professional training course (BPTC) are on the increase. Unfortunately, there is a bottleneck when it comes to securing a pupillage at the other end.
- At our ‘Women in Investment Management’ event, top finance CEO Helena Morrissey’s advised aspiring female investment managers to ‘leap first, look later’. One student said
- If you’re interested in a career in human resources, you should be up to date with events at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). There have been some interesting developments at its most recent conference.
- We’ve also put together the 3 secrets of success for job hunting after you graduate. If you’ve left university and you’re still looking for a job, these will really set you on the right path.
- And then there are all the jobs with vacancies closing soon. It could be particularly interesting to you if you want a job in the built environment sector. That said, retail, consumer goods, and even recruitment companies are also recruiting. Check out the latest jobs here.
TARGETjobs offers the largest choice of graduate jobs, placements and internships. Independent reviews on top graduate employers and career planning tools and expert guidance. Become a TARGETjobs blogger by getting in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.